Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Magic Hat Moving Services (BEDA 3)

So my plans for today started out simple enough. I was only going to be helping a Queen Sorceress move her things. You know, nothing out of the ordinary. That was, until I got to her place and found a top hat covered in cat hair. There was just something mesmerizing about that hat, something that drew me to it. So I picked up the hat, brushed off as much of the cat hair as I could, and I placed it atop my head. And that's when the fun began.

With the top hat on my head, myself and the Queen Sorceress' brother started moving her things out into the blistering heat and into our cars. We soon realized that not everything was going to fit in the cars, and that's when an idea just miraculously popped into my head. I took off the hat, looked inside of it, then glanced over the Queen Sorceress' remaining things. And then I thought, "hmmm."

So I gave my idea a go, and the Queen Sorceress' brother (I'm sure, being the Queen Sorceress' brother, he possess a title of his own, but for the life of me I don't know what it is. So from here on out, I'll merely refer to him as 'Bro') watched in amazement as I began stuffing the Queen Sorceress' things inside of my hat without even so much as the slightest struggle. It's as if the hat had an endless amount of space within. And yet, despite all the added weight, it still felt light as a feather as I placed it once more atop my head.

Well that was certainly easier than expected, though we still had one issue remaining. The heat. Bro had an idea to deal with it, coming across a magic staff stuffed away in the Queen Sorceress' things. He gave it a go and attempted to make it snow. It didn't work for him, so I asked him to let me try. Seeing as I was wearing this magic hat, perhaps the staff would respond to me. So I raised the staff into the air, and in a flash of blinding light, white flakes of snow came pummeling down from the sky.

That's around the time that the Queen Sorceress herself arrived, and she stepped out of her car and asked us what the hell was going on. Sure, the nice cool air felt good enough for a minute, but it wasn't much longer before we were quickly reminded of just how much we hate cold weather. So, with another wave of the magic staff, I made the snow disappear, and it was back to the good old heat and humidity for us.

So anyways, we brought the Queen Sorceress' things to her storage place. By the time we arrived there, the heat had driven us mad, so it was fitting to see that the elevators leading to her storage unit were lined with padded walls. But alas, we somehow made it to her unit in one piece, and as I dumped all of her possessions out of my hat, Bro and myself began to wonder just how the Queen Sorceress intended to fit all of her things in this small, crowded place.

"Stand back," she commanded us, and we watched in amazement as she played a live-action game of Tetris, right before our very eyes. She matched up her things perfectly, and they seemingly disappeared into thin air as they formed row after row. As I watched, I was reminded of the time when she casually solved a Rubik's Cube, and that's when I knew that her powers were not to be taken lightly. She had truly earned her title of Queen Sorceress.

And so everything fit nice and snug, and as payment for my help, she allowed me to keep the magic hat. So yeah, just another ordinary day, right?

4 comments:

  1. I think that might be the most appropriate nickname for Angela I've seen. lol. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I'm so sad that she's gone, but at least you guys got to hang out (and, you know, sweat miserably) together one last time. And you totes need to wear the hat next time we see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll wear it along with my monkey suit when we go see that movies about the apes. :P

    ReplyDelete