Sunday, June 10, 2012

An Entire Compilation of Children's Songs

First, I would just like to thank everybody who has taken the time to watch my new movie, and a big thanks to all of you who have helped spread the word. Thank you to everyone whose given me feedback of any kind, every bit of it truly is helpful. And to my friends and family who helped actually make the movie itself, I can't even express in words how grateful I am to all of you.

So then, as it would turn out, this marks my 100th post on this blog! And what better way to celebrate this milestone than with a look at some outtakes from The Red Scarf. So I put together a little blooper reel, complete with a soundtrack provided by my very own cast and crew, which I would now like to share with all of you who've seen the movie. (And for those who haven't yet, you should totally check out the movie first, 'cause there's some spoilers in here.)



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is funny! And why did you look so scary even when you're not in character, man? Also, what did you do to that poor cat? He deserves some kitty compensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we kinda traumatized the cat, poor thing. :(

    ReplyDelete