Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Top WWE Matches of the Decade, 20-11

So last night I just read up about a contest known as the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award. It's some sort of deal where you submit an unpublished manuscript, and the winners receive a publishing contract. The deadline for submissions is in a little under two weeks, so I think I'm actually gonna try and give this thing a go. I'm not sure just how far I'll make it, but I'll never know unless I try, right? I'm pretty confident with my story thus far, but it still needs a little bit of work done to it. So, I'll be spending the majority of the time until then working on fixing up my story, which means that I won't have any time to really go too in depth with these blogs in the meantime. I did promise a top 20 list, though, so for now, I hope you'll be able to settle for numbers 20-11. I'll actually try to tack on some brief match reviews for the top 10 that I'll be posting later on.

20. Survivor Series 2003:
10-Man Survivor Match:
Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, and The Dudley Boyz w/ "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Christian, Mark Henry, and Scott Steiner w/ Eric Bischoff

19. Raw July 2004:
World Heavyweight Championship 60 Minute Iron Man Match:
Chris Benoit (c) vs. Triple H

18. Taboo Tuesday 2004:
Steel Cage Match:
Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair

17. Unforgiven 2006:
WWE Championship Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match:
Edge (c) vs. John Cena

16. Wrestlemania 23:
World Heavyweight Championship:
Batista (c) vs. Undertaker

15. Judgment Day 2004:
WWE Championship:
Eddie Guerrero (c) vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

14. Summer Slam 2001:
WWF Championship:
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (c) vs. Kurt Angle

13. Raw December 2003:
World Heavyweight Championship:
Triple H (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

12. Smackdown December 2003:
WWE Championship:
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Chris Benoit

11. No Way Out 2006:
WWE Championship:
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Undertaker

No comments:

Post a Comment