Monday, August 8, 2011

Taking it easy... (BEDA 8)

I'm still feeling pretty down, so I'm just taking things a little easy right now. I picked out a small memorial statue for Velcro today, and later this week my mom's going to help me plant some flowers around her burial ground. I suppose I can't avoid making this another personal blog, so I guess I'll just discuss a few of my plans for the upcoming week.

I'm going to watch some wrestling tonight. I used to be hardcore into wrestling, but in the past couple years it's sort of lost my attention. Recent events have sparked some mild interest, however, so I've been watching again the past few weeks, and I plan on doing that tonight. Then tomorrow I think I'm going to watch a couple movies with a friend. It'll be nice to get out of the house and take my mind off things, so I'm looking forward to that. And other than that, I'm behind on Camp NaNoWriMo, so I guess I'm going to have to play catch-up at some point.

I do want to thank everyone for all of the love and support you've shown me. It's been hard, really hard, but all of your kind words have helped to ease the pain just a little. It really does mean the world to me, truly.

1 comment:

  1. You're behind! You're behind!

    :D I hope you'll feel better soon. It's good to get out of the house sometimes.

    ReplyDelete