Sunday, August 14, 2011

Some things... (BEDA 14)

So since I haven't been able to sleep, I've decided instead to blog. No big elaborate post today, I'm gonna keep things a little simpler and just talk a little about some of my plans for the upcoming week. Typically not the kind of post I like to make, but whatever.

Tonight I'm going to a friend's house to watch Summer Slam. I'm really only interested in one match, that being CM Punk vs. John Cena. And even the WWE seems fairly disinterested in this show, as very few matches have even been announced yet. Unless they're planning on giving that time to the matches that have been announced, which I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with. But it should still be fun nonetheless.

Tomorrow I should be picking up my car finally. One week sure did turn into two months real fast. But hopefully the guys at the shop managed to fix everything up, and my car will be in good working order again. I've missed having my own car, it's been so uncomfortable having to bum rides off of people the past couple months. I swear I'm going to take care of my car this time.

Other than that, I'll be meeting with a friend this week to go over ideas for our group carnival story, and I intend to get started back up on my Camp NaNoWriMo story as well. I think I'm going to bring in a chapter from that story for our workshop this Saturday, too, so I can't wait to get some comments and feedback for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment